Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd

Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd
This is Who we want our children to know!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

introducing Samuel Zhi Zuo Smedley AKA Sammy



Is he a sweetheart or what?! Love his sparkly eyes, love his sweet smile, his little wave bye to his best friend . . . He was at the bottom of my Mother's Day blog, but I am guessing nobody saw him, so he is getting his very own blogpost! We hope to travel before year end, but it may be January or February.  Can't come fast enough!

6 comments:

  1. such a total cutie! I saw him down there and waited for some kinda public word to know the whole scoop! Hoping for a fast track on all the paperwork!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenn! Thanks! How are you all doing? Could you please remind me of your blog. I have lost track!

      Delete
  2. He is so adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - Judi! Please tell me how your family is doing . . .

      Delete
  3. Traci,

    I had no idea you guys were going back so soon!!!! Your son is adorable. What province is he in? We are still trying to convince my hubby that we need ONE more girl in our family, but so far no luck:-( I think he's still reeling over my trip to pick up Desi. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! Yep - we were fingerprinted today. The process seems even slower than last year! Cannot wait to get there! Sometimes it is just a specific picture of a child that makes all the difference with a RP (rel. person).

      Delete