Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd

Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd
This is Who we want our children to know!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Daddy and YiLi have been playing Monopoly since I got up . . .

For hours now, they have been playing one intense game of Monopoly. It was ordinary until all the properties had been purchased. Then the game began. Daddy started teaching YiLi how to wheel and deal. How about . . . if we trade this for this? Let's see. . . I'll give you X$ for this . . . Now all the properties have hotels on them and just to roll the dice can be a frightening thing . . . for Daddy at least, because he is not doing too well at the moment. I hear comments from YiLi like "I don't want any more money . . ." and "How much would three hotels be altogether?" and deep groans along with "Advance token to Boardwalk" . . . Did you know that landing on Boardwalk when it has a hotel on it costs $2,000.00?? Poor daddy! YiLi keeps coming to the computer excitedly telling me how much fun this is and how the bank is almost gone because she has all the money. She sure is lucky at games, plus she is getting pretty good at recognizing a scheme when she hears one . . .
 Jie Jie surprised YiLi by picking her up from school the day before Thanksgiving. I am pretty proud of this shot - maybe there's hope for me as a photographer yet!
 This shows more of their true personalities when they are together . . .
YiLi before "Main Street Rocks" day at school.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of your girls together! There's nothing like a big sister! That's some serious Monopoly! I'm glad that Rick has the patience to play!

    ReplyDelete