Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd

Safe In The Arms of the Shepherd
This is Who we want our children to know!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

We have our beautiful little girl! We met her Monday, but have not been able to connect. She is everything we have hoped for and more! She prefers to be called " Fang Fang" rather than Lizzy right now. Please pray for her as she is in deep grief at loss of loved ones and country, and I am lonely from being without my mate Rick and being rejected by her, which is not unexpected, as older kids see us as the ones taking them away from all they hold dear. I understand this logically, but it still hurts my heart. But she is wonderful! Her smile, rare now, lights up a room! Her giggle and her love of silliness will fit right in with our family. She is a little spitfire! She has quite a limp going on, but that does not stop this girl!  God be praised that she is ours!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Yea!!! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful trip & God bless you guys. ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray the grief won't last too long and that she will open up to you and YiLi! Are you at the Garden? I love the girls's matching shirts! Praying for you as you navigate this journey alone!

    ReplyDelete